The properties of aloe vera, also called aloe, are popular around the world. Lots of people have an aloe vera plant in their home.
Nevertheless, others buy the plant leaf in order to take advantage of its properties. Today we will learn how we can take better advantage of the benefits of this plant when freezing aloe.
Certainly, you have seen that by manipulating the aloe leaf most of the gelatinous substance that covers it, it slips into your hands. For that reason, a best way to be able to control the plant much better and save and freeze it.
Buy Forever Living Products Product’s in Your Country
100 % Money Back Guarantee! Delivery in 2 Days!
By freezing aloe, you can keep your properties intact for longer, and it is a great idea to have this plant available to use for medicinal purposes and even first aid.
Freezing aloe: Reasons to book aloe vera on your refrigerator
To freeze aloe vera, you need to pay attention to the following recommendations and instructions.
You will need:
- A big leaf of aloe vera
- A big cooler to make ice
- A knife
- A spoon
- Take the blade of aloe and with the knife, remove the entire top cover.
- With the spoon, slowly remove the gel and carefully placed it in the cooler. You can use your hands to mold the gel, so that it can adjust to the void spaces.
- Then, put the cooler to the freezer.
- You will be able to keep this plant perfectly fresh.
- If you want to increase the effectiveness of this plant even more you can add a few lemons in each space of the ice chest.
- You can also add vitamin E to add more properties to these magic cubes.
How to use frozen aloe cubes:
When you freeze aloe, you will have a perfect ingredient for your first aid kit. Some of the uses it can offer are:
- In case of burns. Apply an aloe vera in the affected area immediately after getting the burn.
- To treat blisters caused by shoes.
- To fight acne.
Use an aloe vera cube to make homemade masks. In this case, leave the aloe vera in a container until it is thawed and after that mix it with the ingredients of your choice.
To fight constipation, you can add a cube of aloe in your favorite smoothie.
Also, to fight constipation you can prepare an infusion with it.
To do this, just heat a cup of water and add the ice cube until it melts, you can sweeten it with some honey and add a few drops of lemon juice. By taking this infusion for a week you will notice remarkable benefits.